Wonmin 1min Lee
Game designer, web developer, wantrepreneur.
Languages: English (Fluent), Korean (Native), Japanese (JLPT N1), Mandarin (Not good)
Languages: 🇬🇧, 🇰🇷, 🇨🇳, 🇯🇵
Interests: Keyboard Shortcuts, Ping Pong, Cooking, Swimming, Cycling, Hiking, Camping, Cats, Changelogs, Games (Board and Video)
Founder & Game Designer | May 2018 - Present
Making cool games.
- Create and design board games from scratch
- Oversee all marketing including email, social media, SEO, content creation, etc.
- Design everything using the Adobe suite
- Develop and maintain the website using Jekyll, React, GitHub Pages, Netlify
Co-Founder | July 2016 - June 2019
DomaHub offers beautiful custom landing pages to better sell your domains.
- Founded an online platform for users to create full-stack sales pages for their domain names
- Acquired by the industry leader, Efty in 2019
- Developed a method to allow for on-demand rentals of domain names
- Created automatic SSL deployments using Openresty, Nginx, and LetsEncrypt
- Managed the entire back-end infrastructure build on Node.JS and Nginx
- Implemented payments processing using Stripe and PayPal
- Maintained the company blog and all technical tutorials regarding the product
- Handled all customer communications including feature requests and bug fixes
- Oversaw all promotional materials including email communications, forum posts, and advertisements
Staff Consultant | April 2014 - July 2016
- Assessed, designed, and implemented Citrix environments for Fortune 500 companies
- Designed and implemented server load-balancing, remote access, and authorization
- Taught web development and Microsoft Application Virtualization to other consultants
- Mentored prospective consultants to help develop their technical and professional skills
- Led meetings with clients regarding multiple work streams and timelines
A reality TV card game set in a mythical modern world. Play as one of 25 fantastical creatures, form relationships, and stir up drama.
A cut-throat corporate board game about being the first to the coveted promotion. The closest you can get to legally stabbing your coworkers in the back.
A game of color and collecting balls...in 3D.
A game of killing other colored balls in space.
A multi-player room with colored balls in space.
B.A. Economics | 2013