Wonmin 1min Lee
Web developer, gamer, tech enthusiast.
Self-taught web developer and part-time entrepreneur. Lover of games and all things tech.
Languages: English (Fluent), Korean (Native), Japanese (JLPT N2), Chinese (Proficient)
Languages: 🇬🇧, 🇰🇷, 🇨🇳, 🇯🇵
Interests: Keyboard Shortcuts, Ping Pong, Beat-boxing, Cooking, Swimming, Cycling, Changelogs, DOTA2, Board Games, Double Entendres
Founder & Game Designer | May 2018 - Present
A board game for want-to-be adults made by wannabe adults. Coming sometime in 2019.
- Created and designed a board game from scratch
- Worked with over 150 unique individuals to playtest and fine-tune the gameplay mechanics
- Developed the website using Jekyll and GitHub Pages
- Oversee all marketing materials including email, social media, and SEO
- Designed the theme and custom cards using Adobe InDesign
Co-Founder | July 2016 - June 2019
DomaHub offers beautiful landing pages for your domains. Sell more with a custom DomaHub landing page today!
- Founded an online platform for users to create full-stack sales pages for their domain names
- Acquired by the industry leader, Efty
- Developed a method to allow for on-demand rentals of domain names
- Created automatic SSL deployments using Openresty, Nginx, and LetsEncrypt
- Managed the entire back-end infrastructure build on Node.JS and Nginx
- Implemented payments processing using Stripe and PayPal
- Maintained the company blog and all technical tutorials regarding the product
- Handled all customer communications including feature requests and bug fixes
- Oversaw all promotional materials including email communications, forum posts, and advertisements
Staff Consultant | April 2014 - July 2016
- Assessed, designed, and implemented Citrix environments for Fortune 500 companies
- Designed and implemented server load-balancing, remote access, and authorization
- Taught web development and Microsoft Application Virtualization to other consultants
- Mentored prospective consultants to help develop their technical and professional skills
- Led meetings with clients regarding multiple work streams and timelines
A game of color and collecting balls...in 3D.
A game of killing other colored balls in space.
A multi-player room with colored balls in space.
B.A. Economics | 2013